Multiple amenities are available at the resort!
- 1 Massanutten Resort Attractions
- 2 Canoeing/Kayaking/Rafting
- 3 Chairlift Rides
- 4 Driving Range
- 5 Fishing
- 6 Fitness Centers
- 7 Go-Carts
- 8 Golfing
- 9 Hiking
- 10 Horseback Riding
- 11 Massanutten WaterPark (Indoor/Outdoor)
- 12 Miniature Golf
- 13 Motorcoach Tours
- 14 Mountain Biking
- 15 Skiing/Snowboarding/Tubing
- 16 Swimming Pools (Indoor/Outdoor)
- 17 Tennis
- 18 Other Local Attractions
Massanutten Resort Attractions
Call 540-289-4978 for information on reservations, equipment rentals and weather restrictions.
Enjoy an adventure on the beautiful Shenandoah River. Services provided by Massanutten Adventures. Call 540-289-4066 for more information.
From May through October, take a ride on the ski area chairlifts to the top of the Peak on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 9 am to 3 pm. October rides are Sundays, Wednesday and Fridays. Tickets are $6 for adults and $4 for children ages 6 to 12. Children age 5 and under are admitted free when accompanied by an adult. Lift passengers must be at least 36 inches in height.
The Massanutten Golf Driving Range is located off Silverstone Lane. The driving range features 25 practice stalls and a grass hitting area for golfers to work on their games. A short game practice area is also available, and features a practice green, chipping area, and a sand bunker. Clinics and private golf lessons are available daily by appointment call 540-437-3362 for rates or more information.
The resort’s ponds are stocked with rainbow trout. Poles and tackle boxes are available for rent. Virginia fishing licenses are required and may be purchased at The Market and The General Store. Several types of live and artificial bait are available as well as other fishing supplies.
Two recreation and fitness facilities are available for use by Massanutten Condo Rentals guests — LeClub, just off Del Webb Drive, and Woodstone, just off Resort Drive, are open 8 am to 9 pm daily, and until 10 pm during summer. Facilities include swimming pools, arcade and billiards, board games, picnic tables, steam/sauna rooms, tanning, Kid Rec programs for children ages 3-12, basketball, fitness room, ping pong, sun deck, sand volleyball, horseshoe pit, craft classes racquetball and outdoor tennis.
Exciting and thrilling go-cart rides are available at Stonewall Terrace. Open year round. Call 540-289-9134 for seasonal hours and prices.
The resort offers two 18-hole golf courses and a driving range.
- Mountain Greens course is par 72/73, and is located beneath Fareways Restaurant off Del Webb Drive. Call 540-289-4941 for rates or more information.
- Woodstone Meadows course is par 65, and is located at the bottom of the mountain off Resort Drive. Call 540-289-4919 for rates or more information.
Great hiking is available in nearby Shenandoah National Park along Skyline Drive. At the resort, Kaylor’s Knob Trail is accessible from Del Webb Drive.
Two nearby riding stables offer horseback riding programs.
- Woodstone Meadows Stables is located on Resort Drive, adjacent to the resort. Call 540-289-6152 for more information.
- Keezlenutten Farms, located in Keezletown on the mountain’s western slope, offers trail rides and lessons. Call 540-269-2227 for more information.
Massanutten WaterPark (Indoor/Outdoor)
Experience wet and wild fun at the indoor/outdoor Massanutten WaterPark. Open year-round. Call 540-437-3340 for more information.
A state-of-the-art miniature golf facility is located just off Peak Drive in the Kettle area, and features two 18-hole championship quality courses with lush landscaping and five waterfalls. Open year-round. Call 540-289-6013 for hours and prices.
Tour reservations are required. Call 540-289-4066.
- Civil War Tour — join a local historian for a fun and informational day visiting local battlefields, historic locations, monuments, Stonewall Jackson’s Headquarters and more.
- Beer Tour — sample beer at Blue Mountain and Wild Wolf. 21 years and older only.
- Vineyards Tour — enjoy a trip to two area wine cellars Prince Michele and Barboursville. 21 years and older only.
- Washington, D.C. Tour — visit the Nation’s Capital in the comfort and convenience of a tour bus.
We also have canoe, kayak, rafting and tubing services check out our site at: http://www.massadventures.com/v.php?pg=13
Mountain bike rentals are available at the Ski Rental Building next to the ski lodge from 8:30 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday.
Enjoy all your favorite winter sports at Massanutten Ski Area. Equipment rentals are available.
Swimming Pools (Indoor/Outdoor)
Several pool options are available to guests of Massanutten Condo Rentals. Call 540-289-9441 for hours of operation and other details.
- LeClub, off Del Webb Drive, features an indoor pool with diving board, children’s pool and outdoor hot tub.
- Woodstone, off Resort Drive, offers indoor and outdoor pools with zero depth entries, as well as an indoor hot tub.
- Mountain Peak outdoor pool, located off Peak Drive, operates seasonally, and offers a children’s pool, with Rain Drop feature, sun deck, and locker areas with showers.
Outdoor tennis courts are available at Woodstone and LeClub.