Terms & Conditions for renting a property with us.
There are three policies listed below.
Cancellations made between 14 and 21 days of scheduled arrival date will be charged a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the total rental fee. No shows or cancellations made less than 14 days in advance of scheduled arrival date will be billed 100% of the total rental fee. There will be no altering or rescheduling of a reservation after the assigned payment date. NO EXCEPTIONS!
No shows and cancellations made less than 30 days prior to your scheduled check in date will be charged 100% of the total rental fee. There will be no altering or rescheduling of a reservation after the assigned payment date. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Group Policy: 25 people or more and JMU Events
The total rental fee will be charged 60 days prior to the check-in date. No shows and cancellations made less than 60 days in advance of your scheduled check-in date will be charged 100% of total rental fee. There will be no altering or rescheduling of a reservation after the assigned payment date. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- 2 night minimum.
- 3 night minimum during certain holidays and summer months
- Reservations and check-ins cannot be made for or by persons under 21 years of age.
- If a member of your party will be arriving before you, they will not be permitted to check-in unless you have notified our office prior to your check-in date.
- Check-out time for all villas/condos is 10AM and is strictly enforced. A late fee up to $250 will be imposed for anyone vacating the unit late.
- A fine of $250 will be imposed if you return to the unit after check-out unless you have been given permission by the front desk.
- If you call Massanutten Condo Rentals to extend your stay while you are here, please remember you will need to take your key(s) to the front desk prior to your original check out time to be re-programmed.
- The phone number to leave for others to contact you, in the event of an emergency, is 540-289-9441. They will need your unit number and/last name.
- Massanutten Condo Rentals reserves the right to assign a different unit of the same style and occupancy as the unit shown above.
- This is a family resort. For the comfort of all guest, no loud or annoying activity is permitted in the unit(s) or the resort grounds.
- No pets allowed. If any pet (other than a service pet) of any kind is found in your unit, a fine of $250 will be imposed and you will be ask to leave. (If you have a service pet please notify the front desk prior to check in at 540-289-9441) If you have a comfort pet please contact the front desk at 540-289-9466 to find out what is required.
- All of our accommodations are smoke free. Smoking is strictly prohibited. A $250 fee fine will be charged to those who violated this policy. Smoking is allowed on the patio. You must close patio door when smoking outside.
- At least one nearby parking space will be available to each unit without charge.
- If your experiencing any issues (i.e.: maintenance, noise, etc) please contact the front desk immediately at 540-289-9441.
Massanutten Condo Rentals does not issue refunds or adjustments as a result of factors over which it has no control; weather, power outages, illness, early check-outs, etc. Feel free to research the internet for vacation insurance to protect your vacation.